Monday, November 2, 2009

Wedding Week!




I can't believe we're here! From getting engaged on Dec. 28th, to the week of our wedding. I am filled with emotions, excitement, a few nerves, and a lot of prayers. I have always handled change with caution, even good change like this. I am so excited to be in the same place, together with Matt. Three years of dating long distance has grown us to where we are now. To actually live together, and do life together will be so different from just visiting on the weekends!! I'm excited to settle in as husband and wife. I know I will miss my family, living at home for a spell has given my parents and me a lot of time to just enjoy a friendship, as well as a family bond and I will miss our chats. However, cars, computers, cell phones and more make staying in touch with everyone, so much easier - - including my girlfriends I've met for weekly dinners! I will still come home and enjoy visiting and catching up. So, that's where I am...about to get married to my best friend! God is good and we are blessed in so many ways. Here are a few of my favorite engagement pictures!!



No comments:

Post a Comment