Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Seasons change...

I always have a hard time when summer moves into fall. I love summertime. I love the sun, the warmth, the beach and all that comes with summer. I realize all my love for these things are amplified even more this year since we are living 200 yards from the ocean. But for as long as I can remember, I've always felt bittersweet to tell summer goodbye.

However, I also love fall, even as I resist it's coming by wearing flip flops as long as I can...
I like fall decor, colorful leaves, pumpkin spiced everything (bread, lattes, candles) and the slight chill in the air. I'll be the first to insist that there's something special about putting on that favorite pair of jeans that have been out of commission for a while.

Oh seasons, they keep us moving through life.

So here I am living between summer and fall for just a little bit longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment