Monday, February 22, 2010

1990

This weekend we went roller skating! We were visiting our friends Aaron and Kristin and decided to go to Kate's Skating Rink! It was SO fun and really funny! There was an incredibly wide range of people out skating on a Saturday night. The demographic was pretty incredible actually. I don't have any pictures to post yet but hopefully I'll get some and share them. I didn't fall at all which was exciting, until I got knocked down by a guy...probably in 8th grade. I have bruises from the fall...it hurt! He came back over as soon as he realized he'd tripped me and apologized which I really appreciated. Then I saw him as we left and he apologized again...which was cute. If you're looking for an entertaining evening head to your local skating rink. Talk about a flashback to elementary school! haha.

1 comment:

  1. yay... I made the blog! =) I definitely need to get you some pics, it was indeed a fun time. I love being in 5th grade again!

    ReplyDelete