Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Birthday Celebrations!


My birthday was last week. Matt cooked me a delicious seafood bisque on Tuesday night...seriously delicious, and my parents took us out for steaks and yumminess on Wednesday, my actual birthday! I am now half way to 5o years old. A friend pointed that out today...wow. Kinda a weird perspective. When I'm 50, how different will life be?! Will I still be blogging? Will I have children in college?! Where will I be living?! Ahhhh....25. For now, I'll enjoy where I am at this stage of 25...Southern Pines, no children and blogging. haha.

Happy birthday winter babies. I have been celebrating lots of friends winter birthdays, including my hubby, my college roomie and three additional bridesmaids, as well as my sister-in-law's birthday, which is today! What a good season. What good friends. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment