Monday, March 22, 2010

Icky bugs


Ugh. I love the warm weather as I previously posted, but I don't like the bugs that accompany it and show up! We were out of town for the weekend and when we returned there were four spiders in our house. Thankfully not mega-huge scary ones, but I don't like any spiders. These are the ones that are up in the corners of a room, though three of the four were around our washing machine which is kinda weird. I had Matt kill them, and he was nice about it but said "Baby, we live in the woods...". I responded that I didn't care, I didn't like spiders and would still need him to kill them wherever we might live. Besides, we're in the woods, kinda, but that doesn't mean I'm okay with bugs!
Eek.
However, our little house is cute for the time being!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow that IS so cute! But...tall trees means scary spiders...gross. I'm so with you on that one. A large can of Raid is always handy in my house ready to take on a winged/hairy/8-legged creature.

    ReplyDelete