Sunday, April 3, 2011

We finally made it to FL!




About a month ago, we got to visit Orlando, FL. I might have mentioned this before, but it was Matt's first trip to Florida! We always joked during SummerShine about heading for FL, and we finally made it!

Matt was in a class down there and we took a few days to make the rounds! The Sunday we got into town we hit up Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. I am not much for roller coasters, but I rode every one that Matt wanted to ride - and he had prepared a list of the must do rides. In the end, all of the rides were great and I was so glad I persevered! We LOVED the Harry Potter ride, and we haven't even read the books. It was just really, really cool simulation and movement! I've also decided I'm going to read the books. We rode "The Hulk," it goes 0-40mph in the two seconds (or so). Impressive!!!!!! And of course some great standards, MIB, Spiderman, etc.

Here are a few pictures to enjoy. Such a fun trip!





This pic was for my dad! Woohoo Jeeps!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks like it was so fun! Missed you last weekend :)

    ReplyDelete