Tuesday, June 21, 2011

All Grown Up!!!!!

My little brother, and only brother, graduated from UNC in May. He actually graduated on Mother's Day which is a nice gift to my mom and dad for that matter. We enjoyed a cook-out at his townhome, nicknamed the "Domecave," on Saturday night and a fun lunch gathering after all the graduation festivities. Thankfully the rain moved on, so we could enjoy the ceremony. (Although the weather affected the "cuteness" of our outfits).

Domecave Party:





~These boys Logan has tutored and loved the last 4 years. They were so cute!



I feel like I was just graduating from college, and he was graduating from high school (2007). Wow. Time does go quickly. I am SO proud of the man he is and the Lord's work throughout his life. He's spending his summer interning at International Justice Mission, in DC. I am looking forward to seeing him in the big city!

A few more pictures from the celebration:

Family Photo!


True Friends.


Classic.


Handsome.

I believe the actual ceremony photos were caught on a different camera, so this what I have. Proud of you Log!

No comments:

Post a Comment