Thursday, September 3, 2009

Here we go...

Well I've started a blog. I've thought about it often, enjoyed reading other people's...and am finally starting my own! Ah!!

Last week was quite the grown-up/adult week for me. We not only picked up our wedding invitations - which are beautiful, but, I also had my fitting and now have my wedding dress. It fits perfectly!! Also, Matt and I found three pieces of furniture which were an awesome deal. Now we just have to find a place to live for this newlywed stage - hopefully somewhere in Southern Pines. All that is to say, wow. It is pretty fun making these decisions and heading towards a life together. I'm so glad for my family's support and influence on my life and will certainly carry that with me in the times ahead as Matt and I build our life together.

Matt and I also had our engagement pictures taken last weekend. We went down to Myrtle Beach (where it all began...) with our friends the super-talented photographers and fun couple Aaron and Kristin. You can see some of their work here - www.kristinbyrum.com. It was really neat to spend some time with them, as well as be in love and get to enjoy the documenting of that in our photo shoot!! I can't wait to see the pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment