Tuesday, November 13, 2012

day 8 and 9!

Just saw that this never went through - sad day!



For my day 8: I'm choosing to be grateful for a vehicle. I took my car to get the oil changed and there's a small issue we will have to fix. I am still driving the jeep I started driving when I was 16. There are times where this has caused me frustration, possibly even some embarrassment, but I also realize it is a blessing to have a way to get around! I am thankful that God has provided this for me and that it is still running with over 260,000 miles on it!




Day 9: I am thankful for road trips. I like the open road, sun shining and music playing. Another simple joy. Car rides give time for reflection and quiet or conversations with friends or phone calls. Didn't realize until right now that these two posts are both related to cars in some way. However, that's a part of practicing thankfulness in everyday things.

No comments:

Post a Comment