Thursday, November 1, 2012

November. A month of gratitude.

I figured I would try to do the thankful each day post on here instead of facebook. That way I can write as much or as little as I want, and it will keep me blogging.

So today, November 1st, 2012:

I woke up and realized the sun was shining. It has been a few long days since we've had sunshine. This week has been tough with "sandy" affecting my sister in NYC and friends and family in northern VA. It has also been tough for other friends and situations personally. As I reflect at the end of a long day....I realize that this morning I was thankful for the sunshine, and tonight I will be thankful for that too. It is the reminder that each day is new and I am so glad.

My sister posted this photo taken from Hewitt's office. A rainbow after the storm. A reminder of God's promises to His people.

Resting in that, and in the sunshine tonight.


1 comment:

  1. It is incredible how GREAT God is! That rainbow is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete